Carbon Monoxide is the #1 cause of poisonings in the U.S.

Yet less than 5% of all CO Poisonings are reported. The safe and efficient operation of your heating equipment and other combustion appliances cannot be determined without testing, using a calibrated combustion analyzer.

Having a carbon monoxide (CO) monitor in your home or office can save your life. Thousands die each year due to CO poisonings that with a proper CO monitor could have been prevented.

Did you know?

Anything that makes a flame, whether it’s your furnace, water heater, gas oven or automobile, gives off carbon monoxide and could be potentially dangerous without the right precautions.

Low-level exposure (less than 35 PPM) to CO can be confused with flu-like symptoms, food poisoning or other illnesses and can have significant long-term health risks if left untreated.

Want to have a carbon monoxide (CO) monitor installed in your home or office?
Fill out the form here to request the service or call us at 832-736-4432 today!

Source: National Comfort Institute


Amid global concern about COVID-19, we will continue to be here for our customers. As people and companies all across the country take additional preparations to protect against the Coronavirus, we acknowledge that your home comfort problems will likely not be taking a break. At this time, we will remain open full-time and will continue to service our customers with the same fast response times you've come to expect from us. Due to the increasing number of reported cases in the U.S., we are continuously monitoring the situation. We will also continue to actively assess the necessary actions we need to take in order to ensure the health and safety of our customers, employees, and their families. We hope that you will join us in taking some basic but important measures, such as frequent hand washing, to keep communal risk low.